Stick to your diet using the ultimate cheat food but this treat only has 70g of carbs
Menu – Low Carb Stuffed Brownies
(CARB-70g / FAT-65g / FIB-14g / SUG-45g / PROT-95g)
- 4 tablespoons (60g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup (61g) unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons (15g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (56g) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons (14g) coconut flour
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 8 ounces (240g) fat free cream cheese (or low fat)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 1/2 scoop (15g) baking protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to do:
- Melt your chocolate chips and butter; take out a bowl and mix your chocolate chips, butter, eggs, sweetener, apple sauce, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl mix the rest of your brownie ingredients then mix the contents of the two bowls.
- Coat a pan with some non-stick cooking spray then pour 3/4 of your mix into it and smooth out.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients for your filling until it begins to fluff. Distribute your filling on top followed by the rest of your mix.
- Smooth it out so that the top is flat and cut it into your brownies using a knife to give it a swirl.
- Bake them at 325F/162C for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of them comes out clean.