GLUTEN FREE COOKIES
Craving cookies but can’t fit them into your diet without the gilt? Here’s how to crave no longer
(CARB-10g / FAT-12g / FIB-5g / SUG-5g / PROT-15g)
- 2 tablespoons (14g) almond flour
- 1 tablespoon (7g) coconut flour (or oat flour)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop (15g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g unsweetened apple sauce
- 30g pure pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Chocolate chips (optional)
What to do:
- Add all of your ingredients together in a bowl aside from your chocolate chips and mix together.
- Top a plate with some parchment paper, pour the mix and then shape your cookie.
- Top with some optional chocolate chips or anything else you may want.
- Microwave your cookie for 70-90 seconds, depending on how powerful your microwave is.
Homemade pumpkin puree:
- Cut your pumpkin in half then remove the seeds and pulp.
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the pumpkin skin from each piece then blend.